Oklahoma Water Resources Board the Water Agency

   About Us | Board Meetings | Rules | FAQ | News | Citizen Complaints | Pay Portal

Citizen Complaints

The OWRB has been authorized to respond to citizen complaints of alleged site specific rule violations through OAC 785:1-11-1 for the following issues:

Complaints may be submitted through the Citizen Complaint Form or by contacting the OWRB at 405-530-8800.

Other water-related complaints, such as those involving water quality or contamination, are under the jurisdiction of the following state or federal agencies. Please visit these websites for more information:

Contact Us

Citizen Complaint Form

Byron Waltman, Coordinator

Citizen Complaints Program
OK Water Resources Board
3800 N Classen Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73118


ODEQ Laboratory Accreditation OSU Extension County Offices

Top | Site Index | Help | Related Links | Accessibility | Disclaimer 

3800 North Classen Boulevard, Oklahoma City, OK 73118

Visit the Oklahoma State Portal

©1998-2023, OWRB
Last updated: May 17, 2023

This site has been redesigned using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). If you are seeing this message you are using an older browser which lacks support for CSS. Please upgrade your browser to the latest version of Internet Explorer, Netscape or other CSS compatible browser to view this page properly.