Oklahoma Water Resources Board the Water Agency

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a water use permit from the OWRB?

How can I find information about water wells located on or near my property?

What is the quality of the water in my local lake, stream, or aquifer?

Where can I get my water tested?

What should I do if I have a complaint about the odor, taste, or appearance of drinking water and/or water pollution?

Are the fish I catch in Oklahoma waters safe to eat?

I would like to obtain a loan from the OWRB. How do I get started?

Is a dam near my property well maintained?

How do I find out if there is a rural water system in my area?

Does the OWRB handle complaints about water rates and/or operation of rural water districts?

Visit www.ok.gov, the Oklahoma State Portal
SoonerSearch is a service of the Oklahoma Department of Libraries and OK.GOV
©1998-2017, Oklahoma Water Resources Board
Page last updated: November 09, 2016

This site has been redesigned using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). If you are seeing this message you are using an older browser which lacks support for CSS. Please upgrade your browser to the latest version of Internet Explorer, Netscape or other CSS compatible browser to view this page properly.